Pixie Hollow Games Partner
Rosetta: "I thought you said we weren't doing anything gross!"
Fawn: "What's so gross about frogs? They spend most of their time in the water. They're very clean!"
'- From Rosetta's Daring Day
Fawn is an animal-talent fairy. Fawn is a rascally tomboy full of mirth and mischief. She’s always ready to play, and the more rough-and-tumble the game, the better. Fawn is a born prankster — she likes to play tricks on Iridessa, Beck, and Horace— and Tinker Bell loves her mischievous nature. She speaks many different animal languages, but the burp-like toad-speak is her favorite.
Fawn also has a softer side to her, being one of the caretakers of Mother Dove. She is fluent in almost all animal languages and is considered one of the best of her talent. Fawn serves as the secondary deuteragonist of the four films. She is Buck's secret crush.
In the films
In Tinker Bell Fawn is first seen at the arrival of Tinker Bell, where the places the egg charm if Animal would have been her talent. Fawn, along with the others, tried to help Tink change her talent when she didn't want to be a tinker anymore. She tried to teach her how to aid in baby birds' first flight, but ended up by Tink getting attacked by a hawk. Later, she, like the other fairies, thought that Tinkering was really Tink's talent, and didn't try to help her change anymore.
Later in Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Fawn is seen delivering Autumn with the other fairies. She is also seen at Fairy Tale Theater, where she sat next to Tink, right after she had been training some skunks. Throughout the film she is seen preparing for the Autumn Revelry, such as preparing her 21 Butterfly Salute.
She went to Fairy camp with the other fairies in Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. When Tink was captured by Lizzy, she and the others built a boat to save her. Later, she and the other fairies helped distract Mr. Twitches with cat nip while Vidia saved Tink.
In the upcoming film, Legend of the Neverbeast, Fawn is the main protagonist of the film.
In the booksAt the beginning of The Trouble with Tink, Fawn is seen playing fairy tag with Tinker Bell and the other fairies.
In Beck and the Great Berry Battle, she is seen at the beginning when a baby raccoon was in need of help. She is one of the first fairies to get hit by a berry during the Berry Battle before lunch. She also tried to help negotiate things between the hummingbirds and chipmunks, but failed.
She appears briefly in Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse, at the fairy picnic, playing games with the other fairies.
- Beck and the Great Berry Battle
- The Trouble with Tink
- Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse
- Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster
- Rosetta's Daring Day
- Tinker Bell
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Pixie Hollow Games
- Secret Of The Wings
- Pixie Hollow Online
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- She bears a resemblance to Bess
- Aside from Tinker Bell, Fawn and Iridessa are the only characters whose physical appearance in the books is exactly the same as in the movies
- Fawn is voiced by America Ferrera in the first film and Angela Bartys in all the sequels, including Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, and Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings
- Fawn is the youngest among the six/five fairies.
- Fawn Fun Facts:
- Talent: Animals
- Favorite Food: Clover salad/Melted Acorn butter on anything.
- Favorite Flower: Snapdragon/Tiger lily.
- Favorite Color: Earthy tones like green, Berry, and brown
- Pet Peeve: Getting gussied up
- Crazy about: Fun and games
- Trademark: Her long single braid
- House: Carved into a pine cone and placed into the Home Tree
- Favorite Game: Fairy tag and Leap frog
- Her friends are: Kit, Buck, Beck, TinkerBell, Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Vidia.
- Lives in a tree house carved from a giant pinecone.
"Keep flappin'!" (From Tinker Bell, when Fawn's teaching the baby birds how to fly)
Fawn: All right, fellas, when I blow the whistle, you guys go!
Fawn: On your mark, get set--
(All but one of the butterflies fly off)
Fawn: [notices the single butterfly still waiting] Oh... [giggling] (Blows whistle)
One butterfly: Wheeeeee! [flies off]
Fawn: One down and twenty to go!
Fawn: (Gasp) Rosetta! Is this what I think it is? [noticing the cat nip plant]
Rosetta: That is exactly what you think it is! Cat nip!